USF Softening Resin C-211 Cation Na Form
Need it in a hurry? Call 1-800-208-3554 to check availability or fill in the Contact Us form and a representative will reach out to you.
Premium 8% cross-linked softening cation resin
USF C-211 is an 8% cross-linked gel, strong acid cation resin in bead form. The resin has a high exchangecapacity, excellent stability at elevated temperatures, and good chemical resistance over a wide pH range.This resin is typically used in deionization and chemical processing applications.
- Standard resin for all water softners and cation deionizer products.
- Shipped in Na form
- Weight per cubic foot is 50lbs
- Capacity (Meq/ml): 2.0 minimum
- Moisture (%): 44-48
- Particle Size (+16 -50 Mesh) %: 5 , 1
- Whole/Broken (%): 90/10
- Maximum Operating Temperature (°F): 250
Advantages of choosing the USF Brand:
- Superior quality ž resins are tested to meet stringent performance specifications
- Strict QA/QC of our select manufacturers based on their ability to meet theperformance specifications consistently
- Competitive price with lower operating and life cycle costs
- Equal to or better performance for the dosage
- Process performance guarantees available
- Extensive technical and resin application support
- Annual resin analysis ž No Charge
- Custom packaging to meet your volume needs
- Certificates of Analysis, Certificates of Conformance and shelf life statements areavailable
- QA/QC meets ANSI/ASME NQA-1, 10CFR50 (Appendix B), and 10CFR21compliance to Nuclear Safety requirements
Previously part number 109104208.