Filmtec Brackish Water Element Wet XLE-440
Price: $699.99 as low as $594.99
Need it in a hurry? Call 1-800-208-3554 to check availability or fill in the Contact Us form and a representative will reach out to you.
The FILMTEC™ XLE-440 is an extra low energy, high productivity brackish water reverse osmosis element designed to deliver high quality water at low operating costs for municipal and industrial water applications. Its high active area design coupled with the highly productive XLE membrane makes FILMTEC XLE-440 the lowest pressure RO element � resulting in lower energy costs.
- Model: XLE-440
- Hard fiberglass outer shell
- Diameter: 8.0"
- Length: 40"
- Applied Pressure: 100PSI
- Nominal Capacity in GPD: 12,700
- Maximum Pressure: 600PSI
- Weight: 40lbs
- Stabilized salt rejection: 99.0%
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113F (45C)
- Maxium Feed Flow Rate: 85GPM
- Maxium Pressure Drop: 15PSI
- 440 ft2 of active membrane surface area
- FilmTec's superior automated manufacturing technology results in the most consistent performance element-to-element and year-after-year
- XLE-440 will operate in many systems at less than half the feed pressure of a standard high rejection RO element and at up to 30% less pressure than other low energy membranes, resulting in lifetime energy savings greater than 100% of the initial membrane investment.
- Offers the proven performance and high productivity of the FILMTEC BW30-400 element construction, with lower energy use and operating expense.
- May be cleaned over the widest pH range (pH 1 - 12) for the most effective cleaning
- XLE-440 is perfectly suited for cold water feeds as the element�s high productivity will deliver lower energy costs and/or higher permeate flow.
|Dimensions in Inches (mm)|
A - 40.0 (1,016)
B - 1.5 ID (29)
C - 7.9 (201)
Previously part number CDRCXLE440W.