UV Sterilizer Aquafine CSL-4R, 40GPM
Need it in a hurry? Call 1-800-208-3554 to check availability or fill in the Contact Us form and a representative will reach out to you.
- Disinfection Model: CSL-4R
- Fresh Water Flow Range (GPM): 40
- RO/DI Flow Range (GPM): 50
- Pipe Size: 2"
- Dimensions L x H X W: 41" x 20-3/4" x 11-1/2"
- Weight (lbs): 105
- Total Amps.: 2.2
- Total Watts: 276
- 99% Plus Bacterial Reduction
- Operating Pressure - 120 psig
- Chamber - 316 Stainless Steel
- Chamber - Passivated and Electropolished
- Integral Ballast Enclosure: 304 Stainless Steel
- LED UV Lamp Operating Display Panel
- Running Time Meter: 99,999 Hours. - Non resettable
- Socket Lok™
Mating flanges are NOT supplied with units.
Standard water temperature range 35 degrees F to 100 degrees F (2 degrees C to 38 degrees C)
Socket Lok™ is a registerd trademark of Aquafine Corporation.
- S-254 UV Optical Sensor
- T-120 Temperature Safety Control
- High Water Temperature Models
- High Pressure Models (to 150 PSIG)
- Sanitary Fittings
- Lamp Out Alert
- Monitoring Package (see details below)
Optional Monitoring Package Details:
An integrated NIST traceable (optional) UV and temperature monitoring systemwill accurately monitor UV intensity and process water temperature of yourexisting UV treatment equipment from Aquafine. The new design improvesreliability and performance accuracy in one state-of-the-art monitoring technologysystem. Component cost savings and improved liability protection will be some ofthe key benefits you will have with this state-of-the-art monitoring system. Thedetector employs a Gallium Nitride (GaN) photodiode and a semiconductortemperature sensor in a single package, along with its on-board electronics forremote and local operation features:
- Detector: UV and temperature sensors in a single housing
- Optional NIST-traceable UV sensor calibration with certificate upon request
- No optical filters, no degradation
- Withstands non-operating temperatures of 250°F
- 121°C for steam sterilization at a maximum pressure of 250psi (17.2 bar)
- Complete on-board electronics for UV and temperature
- Absolute and percent UV readout options
- Detector Cable: Water-resistant axial connector and cabling
- No diffuser, therefore no UV solarization
- Temperature sensor and controller does not require calibration
- Detector can be used for UV Monitoring Station and Aqualogic 2000™ system.